Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sites I haven't been paid on yet (Updated)

I think it's time to post updated list of PTC sites that I have received first payment from yet. You may notice that I removed a couple sites from my old list . This is because they seem to have disappeared from the face of the net or its a site I'm pretty much tired of wasting my time with because it seem reaching a minimum payout will take for ever. Also I'm going to separate PTC sites and the other ways of earning on the net. Anyways here is the list. :D ---------------- The List of PTC sites 1.) This site is called Avercash. It is a fairly good site, one of the sites that have been around for the longest. Has a couple of ways to earn cash. First you can click/view ads from up to $0.01. Then you can complete offers for cash. You can also earn $0.01 for every person that you refer, plus 25% of their completed offer earnings and a percentage of their earning from viewing ads. Minimum payout at $15.00 through either Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason or you can receive your earnings via check US Postal service. (Check is only available to United States members) Click here to Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 2.) Adverbux is a pretty great site. Earn up to $0.01 for ad clicks. You can earn cash just by playing flash games and getting the minimum score for the given game. Earn cash for referring people and a percentages for their clicks and earnings. Minimum payout out is $20.00 and is processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason> or Paypal, it's you choice. Click here to Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 3.) ClixMakeSense is a fairly new site. Paid To Click, Paid To Read, Paid To Signup 45% Referral Earnings. Earn more with upgraded membership. Minimum payout is $5.00 and is processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason> or Paypal Click here to Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 4.) Surf-ads.net is a site I just joined by completing a Paid-to-sign up offer on another site. It seems to have quite a few ads to click in which you can earn $0.01 per ad click. You can also earn—if you refer people—$0.005 for every ads your referral clicks. Earn more if you upgrade your membership. Payouts are processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason and you must have a minimum of $10.00 to request payout. Click here to Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 5.) Paid2Seek. Seems to be a pretty good site. At the moment I really haven't been getting too many ads but at least getting some. Anyways you can earn up to $0.05 for each site you view. The minimum payout is $5.00 and is processed through Paypal. If I remember it correctly I think you also get 20000 banner credits upon sign up. Click Here to Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 6.) Click Sensation. This is another fairly new site and has a pretty good amount of ads to click. Ways or earn through clicking ads and Paid to sign up offers. There is also 100% referral earning whe you refer people. Payments are processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason, Paypal, or eGold and is a low minimum of $1.00 to request the payout. Click here to Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 7.) Angelbux. This site I joined a while back but haven't post it in my blog yet until now. Anyways it seems to be a good site. Has a good amount of ads to click at $0.01 and has a minimum payout at $10.00 and is processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason. Another note that you can also earn $0.01 for each ad your referral clicks as well. 8.) Cosplaymails. This site I find kind of interesting, it seems alright in the there is usually a lot of ads click but I don't think that make you reach your payout fast. I think the paid to read mails you earn more faster. Anyways ads or read mails you can earn up to $0.01 for each. You can also earn with PTSUs and such. The minimum payout is $3.00 and is processed through Paypal Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 9.) Clickers Haven PTC. This is a fairly new site I believe. You can earn from clicking ads, read ads and paid-to-sign-ups. Clickers Haven has a low $0.25 minimum payout through either Paypal or eGold. Or $1.01 minimum processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason Click here to: Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 10.) Fireworksclicks. Another site using the aurora scripts. All payouts are processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason> or Paypal and you must have a minimum of $25.00, $15.00 for upgraded members. 10%-25% downline earnings 5 levels deep. Paid to click, read and sign up, lots of ads worth $0.01. in fact you actually get a good amount of ad to click daily. 11.) ClickFantasy. Looks like a nice site. But it pays in Euros. €0.01 per ad view or at least up to €0.015. The minimum payout is €10.00 and is processed through Paypal. From what I can tell you can complete offers for cash as well. This is a buxscript site just like Ice bux or some of the other sites in this list, which is a type of PTC script. 12,) Click for Dollars. This is a fairly new site and is an aurora Site. The minimum payout is $10.00 and is processed through both Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason and Paypal Anyways if I'm correct this site is maybe a month old. Click Here to Join: Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 13.) Islandclicks. This is a fairly new site with click values of $0.005 and $0.0025 referral click. Payments are processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason and the minimum is $5.00. This only applies to free/standard members. 14.) Clix Of Change. This is a very new site brought to you by the Administrator of ClixMakeSense and is hosted and progarmmed by TheClickers.net. Multiple ways of earning with this site. $2.00 minimum payout, processed through Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason> and Paypal. Also 50% referral commissions as a free/standard member. 90% with account upgrade. Click here to: Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason 15.) Clicker Union. I just joined this site recently through a PTSU on another site. Anyways seem pretty good, script & design by TheClickers.net. Payments are processed through <Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason and you must have a minimum of $2.49 Click here to Link removed due to scam, disappeared, my own inactivity, or other reason ------------ Last updated January 15, 2009. NO LONGER UPDATING

No comments: