Monday, September 29, 2008

Forth payment received from Prowling Panther

Just as the title of this post say, I received my forth payment from Prowling Panther, well actually I got it on the 27th of September, but just haven't had the time to take a screen and post the payment proof. Click HERE to see the payments

In other news LOL updates I mean, I will probably be removing a couple sites of from my awaiting payment sites because they just seem to have disappeared off of the face of the net. This kind of irritates me but I guess it is to be expected.

Nothing too much else new, just in the search for a full time job, so I can start paying off my student loans and such. I will still be doing this PTC/GPT thing and will do my best to maintain this blog as well as my other blog. Anyways thats it for the moment. Thanks for reading. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ProwlingPanther is one of those few sites that will pay, but recently I haven't seen many ads.




You can add Orange.biz to your list of trusted sites. No minimum kind of site. So expect $1 a week if you click all the ads and paid e-mails.
Ref earnings is like 3%.

Good blog btw.

MrRuste said...

@Dark: Thank you for the comment. I have to check out orange.biz here sometime soon, if your a member of the forums at prowling panther or even on theclickers forums, PM me your referral if you want. I might join under you.

Anyways, yes I have noticed lately there has been that may ads. I kind of wonder if that is going to change. Anyways from what I have notice for the six months been a member of Prowling panther it seems there are times where there are a lot of ads while other times there is that many. But I also don't click ads everyday either. ~~Mr.Ruste