Monday, November 17, 2008

November Updates

Well looks like I've been slcaking off on this blog lately. So lets get somethings updated. First off there are a few paid-to-click sites that I will no longer be active with for a couple of reasons. Meaning I will be removing or already have removed from my lists. One of the biggest reasons is that for as long as I have been doing this earning online thing I getting really tired of either wasting my time or I'm just overall tired of irresponsible administrators that run some of the sites. I mean just the way that some treat free/standard member is bulls**t. Anyways,, here are a few I already stopped promoting. This doesn't make them a scam unless I say other wise. And if I do say it is a scam this is only my opinion based off of my experience with the site. Sites I already stopped promoting: 1. Xclix (long over due, disappeared from the face of the net SCAM. Loss of $9.61 from clicking) 2. Titanclicks (SCAM. Loss of $7.12 from click and 5 referrals from PTSUs) 3. Turbobux (SCAM. Loss of $10.53 and 11 referrals from PTSUs and promoting) 4. NemoClicks Jr. (just feels like a waste of never really ads. No losses though convert cash to ad clicks 5. Alertpaybux (Disappeared, no losses) 6. Buxvisit (Also disappeared, Loss of $1.52 from ad clicks) 7. CoolBuX (new layout, no ads, three email contact just to find out what happen to account after new layout and such. ) ------------------ Sites I about to stop promoting: 1. Icebux ( I don't know what is up with this site but it seem to have been sold and under construction page for a long while now. I may come back to this site but it seem to be a waste of time) 2. Zubux (No ads to click for a long while, site is being sold admin not payout or active, most likely a SCAM) 3. Foxcash (I'm just not sure about this site anymore) ___________________________________ In other updates, TheClickers.net changed the minimum payouts with both paypal and alertpay. The minimum is now $5.50 and can only be requested twice a month. More details can be seen in this forum post: (link removed) This doesn't really matter to me because I know for a fact that I will be paid by this site. Cash-Harvest has also rised the minimum payout to $2.00 and also can only be requested twice a month. Lastly the administrator of ClixMakeSensehas opened up a new site which looks to be promising. This site is called ClixOfChange. I have now also became a moderator in the forum of these sites. --------- More Updates soon.

No comments: